CBA Content has collaborated with:
Big Wigs Workshop
Big Wigs Workshop is the only hard cap theatrical, mannequin & drag wig course in the world.
The goal: attract, grow and inspire Big Wigs Workshop’s community using meaningful content. And to establish trust with their readers by providing useful solutions.
CBA Content joined forces to produce:
- Blog posts featuring a mix of attraction, affinity, action and authority content
- Newsletters to introduce readers to Big Wigs Workshop, keep them up to date on all things Big Wigs and give them direct access to sign up to their courses
- Informative and persuasive landing pages to encourage visitors to sign up for a Big Wigs Workshop
On the dot
On the dot is a store-to-door delivery company with a mission to help UK retailers be front of mind for their customers.
Goal: Help SMEs, large enterprises and pharmacies around the UK understand the value of same day delivery while increasing On the dot’s search ranking and providing readers with consistently fresh content.
CBA Content teamed up with OTD to:
- Write authentic and authoritative blog posts aligned with their SEO plan
- Craft meta descriptions that included the main keyword and a call-to-action so readers would be inclined to visit the page
- Compose a Tweet, Facebook post and LinkedIn update for each blog post
- Provide visuals to accompany every post on the blog and social media
EVOSSI is performance runwear for athletes who seek adventure, push themselves to new limits & inspire others.
The goal: educate, entertain & inspire the EVOSSI audience in order to create meaningful connections, win trust and ultimately lead community members to buy EVOSSI gear.
CBA Content’s strategy encompassed:
- Researching, writing and publishing articles for EVOSSI’s online journal
- Creating Instagram captions to promote their new summer collection
- Copyediting product pages so visitors are intrigued to learn more about EVOSSI’s performance wear
The Beyonder is dedicated to exploring and uncovering all that the Chilterns has to offer, from nature walks to clean-up activities and stories on its history and people.
The goal: create an audience experience that attracts readers and gives visitors multiple ways to discover the people, places and wildlife of the Chilterns.
CBA Content’s solution included:
- Setting up The Beyonder’s Facebook and Twitter pages and adding social media follow & share buttons to the site
- Designing and helping implement a social strategy that turns followers into active engagers
- Creating a Google Analytics account to regularly monitor audience growth and behavior
- Building a user-friendly What’s On calendar so visitors can easily find upcoming events in the Chilterns
Honest Homes is an online platform that gives landlords and tenants all the tools they need to accelerate and automate the entire letting process.
The goal: become an invaluable resource for renters, landlords and the property market as a whole, using content solutions to help convert leads into active users.
CBA Content’s custom solution included:
- A step-by-step plan for moving landlords and tenants along the customer journey
- Producing copy for the site and onboarding process for tenants and landlords
- Coordinating and creating all marketing materials for Honest Homes’ investor campaign (a part of Virgin Start Up’s Crowdboost Programme)
- Writing newsletters, social media posts, video scripts, brochures and content for events to build trust and engage with the property market
Zen Tennis is a bamboo tennis clothing line dedicated to enhancing the style and comfort players bring to the court.
Goal: engage with the Zen Tennis community in a new and meaningful way by sharing informative and entertaining content.
CBA Content’s game plan consisted of:
- Researching and writing a mix of tribe-building, evergreen blog posts for their website
- Creating a welcome newsletter with a new signup discount code
- Developing a clear image of their ideal customer
- Promoting blog posts on ZT’s social media channels