Our Three-Step Solution To Creating Content That Connects & Excites
The first step gets to the heart of your audience and content goals: Who are you creating content for and what are you trying to achieve?
To help answer this, we lay out a custom Content Map that looks closely at your ideal customers and how your business is uniquely positioned to help them.
• Provide market, audience and competitor research
• Identify themes, topics and trends that align with your community
• Finalise the project scope: content angle, deliverables (length, social copy, imagery) and strategy (platform, timing, KPIs)
Create & Excite
Using your Content Map as our guide, this step is all about bringing the content to life.
We will see where your audience’s interests and values overlap with your business’s mission and expertise to create an original, engaging and informative piece of content for your community.
• A detailed outline with background research and subheadings
• Interviews with experts and industry leaders
• Writing the first draft
• Incorporating your feedback and copy edits
• Submitting the final version and outstanding deliverables
Track & Optimise
It’s time for your community to enjoy and engage with your content! Once published on the designated platform, we can see how your audience interacts with your content.
These insights will show what people are most interested in and help generate a fresh batch of content ideas.
We do this by tracking:
• Engagement: page views, clicks, social shares
• Audience size across the website, social media and newsletter
• Conversions: sign-ups, purchases, subscribers
Together, we will
tell your story in a way that
captivates and resonates
with your audience.
Not sure where
Take our short quiz to help see
where you are on your content journey.
LAUNCH CONTENT QUIZ
Are you ready to give your community something they care about, connect with and need?
Our tailored content solution will bring you closer to your customer and help your business grow.
Provide your details here and we will be in touch to see how we can help.
Cba Content © 2020